Tuesday, December 23, 2008

caution: quotes of any shape size or color



quotes by obama

* "I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."
*"Why can't I just eat my waffle?"
*The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society.
*"You're likeable enough, Hillary."

funny ^_^

*A day without sunshine is like, you know, night- steve martin
*S T U P I D = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
*If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!
*Sure, it’s going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway.
*Pigs, they tend to wiggle when they walk
*You laugh because imm different,i laugh because i just farted..
*its not easy to argue with yourself…

YES IT IS

No its not!

SHUT UP!

make me ,stupid…..

im done

NOW MY TURN

when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE FREAKIN LEMONADE!
i wanted a freakin cookie!

*One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity

love.love.love

--me

No comments:

Post a Comment