Monday, December 22, 2008

hey! well i went shopping today with one of my amazing friends, and we bought everything from an amazing candy called weird dudes, to a push up pro for my daddy! it was fun. then again it always is- am i right? we also got to go over to a really cute guy's house to pick up my friend- she had spent the night.... thats a long story, but he's younger then her, and she was there cuz she's like family and well its a long story, but ANWAYS all YOU need to know is that it was fun , and he is hot XD... well for any one reading this that didnt get my amazing ecard, let me know and i will send you a copy if you only ask, because i love you blog ppl!! well anways, i am not really sposed to still be on, but hey... who cares right hee hee... oh no, here comes the mom... i'd better sign out!

love.love.love

--me

1 comment:

  1. your blog very beautiful and more info,I like your blog

    ReplyDelete