Tuesday, December 23, 2008

homedics, school uniforms and ice cream


heeheehee... so on the radio, they were gabbing about obama's homedics thing, and my mom goes
" you know what your dad calls that?" and i was like " what?" and she busts up and goes " HO medics!" rotfl... i was laughing reeeeealy hard... because that is like so not something i would expect her to say... but whatever.. haha! or should i say ho ho ho...

so yesterday i was joking around with my sibs and i told them that our school superintendent had called and said that we were having school this week until wednesday, and then we have wednesday off and go back the next monday... weeeeel my little brother believed me and wandered out at 7 this morning looking really tired, all dressed in his school uniform... i was laying on the couch cuz my mom had just left for work and he was like " i'm ready for school!" and i was like "oh bad smell..." and if you dont get that then forget it... but anyways he was seriously convinced that i had been telling the truth, so then he started crying, and i was like " dougie!!!! i am sooooo sorry!" and i gave him some of his fave yogurt and now its all good.

as for the ice cream, i promised my sibs we could make ice cream... so we used the below recipe, and ended up with amayyyyzing ice cream... so yummy! omw- i also got a ton of clothes from my mom's friend at work which is nice b/c my dad's work (GM) is kinda going down the drain and i dont have much xtra money for clothes... *sigh

merry christmas!!!
love.love.love
--me

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, poor Doug! (laugh)
    You... Forgot the recipe...

    ReplyDelete