Tuesday, December 23, 2008

not me...-


i'm sorry, but i'm not really a Christmas person... you know? I mean you have to agree that its rather ironic when you're listening to " its the most wonderful time of the year" and simultaneously blaring on the horn and yelling at the jerkwad in front of you... or when you think about santa? i mean we lie to our kids,telling them that this imaginary fat guy is invited to come into our house without us ever even meeting him, and then we reward him for breaking and entering with milk and cookies... i mean what the heck ppl???? what is this world coming to? ay yi yi!

so in short, me and santa are not friends... but hey, if he does bring me gifts, then kudos to the fat freak!

soooooooo... i love these silly q things...

  1. What do you normally wear to bed? tank top, soft pj pants and fuzzy slippers
  2. What was the last trip you took? i went to camp ao-wa-kiya in my dream last night... strange dream.
  3. Who did you want to be when you were young? a mermaid
  4. When was the last time you went dancing? friday
  5. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now? my feet are in the nude
  6. What pets do you have? 2 cats and an ugly dog
  7. What is one thing you crave almost everyday? love
love.love.love
--me

No comments:

Post a Comment