Sunday, December 21, 2008

jamaican me tan man!

sooooooo waduup yo? yes, this means you actually have to comment and tell me whats cracka-lackin- yup, so get out your typy fingers and tell me whats goin on!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper all the way!
2. Real tree or Artificial? which one? real... unless my cats around to climb it
3. When do you put up the tree? i dont, my dad does
4. Cooking or going out? depends who my "going out" choices are...
5.eggnog? oh barf...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a ornament of a little girl and a teddy from my dad

7. Hardest person to buy for? my dog
8. Easiest person to buy for? my lil bro
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a bra

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? christmas story
13. When do you start shopping? shopping? oh crap, i still gotta do that


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
all the time!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? family... just kidding! mashed potatoes
16. Lights on the tree? yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? last christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yup. shannon, courtney, samantha, liz, jamie, leah, lindsey, mom, grandma, andrea, chelsea.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? traffic and delilah on star 105.7
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? blue christmas lights... that counts as an ornament- right?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? jello

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a boyfriend... and...hmm how bout gymnastics lessons
love .love.love

--me

No comments:

Post a Comment